Restoring deleted resources from local history
To restore a deleted Workbench resource with a state from the local history:
- In one of the navigation views, select the folder or project into which you want to restore a local history
- From the resource's pop-up menu, select Restore from Local History.... The Restore From Local History
dialog opens showing all files that were previously contained in the selected folder or project and all of their
- Check the files that you want to restore
- If you don't want to restore just the last state of a file you can select any other state of the file from the
Local History list on the right hand side of the dialog. The bottom pane of the dialog shows the contents of
- If you are done with all files click Restore.
Tip: You can configure your Workbench preferences to specify how many days to keep files, or how many
entries per file you want to keep, or the maximum file size for files to be kept with the
General > Workspace > Local
History preference page.
Comparing resources with the local history
Replacing resources with the local history
Setting local history preferences