- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface IDisconnect
The ability to end a debug session with a target program and allow the target to continue running.
Clients may implement this interface.
- See Also:
canDisconnectboolean canDisconnect()Returns whether this element can currently disconnect.
- whether this element can currently disconnect
disconnectvoid disconnect() throws DebugExceptionDisconnects this element from its target. Generally, disconnecting ends a debug session with a debug target, but allows the target program to continue running.
DebugException- on failure. Reasons include:
- TARGET_REQUEST_FAILED - The request failed in the target
- NOT_SUPPORTED - The capability is not supported by the target
isDisconnectedboolean isDisconnected()Returns whether this element is disconnected.
- whether this element is disconnected